You ever go on a sex strike?

So last night. I decided that my husband needs to work for it. I always want to make him happy. BUT he LIKES the chase. I hate it. Hahaha. Have you ever just switched up gears on your man? Just because youre bored or you want to have fun? (Not putting TMI on this because there isnt any TMI lol)

MommaWoods

Asked by MommaWoods at 12:48 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• No. It is usually drought-land over here, so I would never refuse it! LOL!

It's a supply and demand thing.
    Anonymous

• No I want it as bad as he does or more.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:51 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Yep, infact, I decided last ngiht that I was going on strike, its going to kill me. My DH was a dick and so I decided to be one right back, all over something petty, but I decided I wanted to feel wanted. More than I have felt in a long time. Good Luck!!!
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 1:47 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• HA so I thought I'd update you on my sit. My DH came home from work and he was suppppperrr nice. He rubbed my back and let me fall asleep on the floor for a bit, rubbed my feet and played wtih our DS for a while, It was awesome! All because I gave him the you can try but your not going to get anywhere, he kept trying to flirt with me, and I told him sucks when your flirting is met with zero response doesnt it. I texted him thism orning telling him he was a jerk for being a dick and I guess he actualy thought out that today. :-)
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 7:50 PM on Jun. 8, 2011