My child set up a farm (he loves moms) last night when he tried to log in it waws gone. I could still see him as a friend and he could't get on.

he went to start another and it said his email already existed, yet when he tried to recover password( it case it was wrong) it said the email didn't exist. any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in

• His account was probably deleted.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:14 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Are you the same one who made your kid a cafemom account? You can't have 2 accounts from the same ISP address for one, and for another, cafemom is for moms, not kids and especially not males.
    Anonymous

• contact the company and see what they say
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 10:59 AM on Jun. 12, 2011

• talk to someone who can help you out
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 1:54 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• I'm not trying to be mean with my comment. I just thought that you should contact the person who can help you figure out what happen with your sons account
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 1:55 PM on Jun. 15, 2011

• first of all if it was deleted, you could have used youremail again and not get a message saying u already used your address...and second just do forget password and it will send u a new temp password to your email, use that to log on and then change your password again, it was prolly hacked...
    pebbles425

Answer by pebbles425 at 2:52 PM on Jun. 28, 2011