I need my sexy back...(long-ish) adult content

I don't think I'm as sexy as I used to be. I know that since having my daughter 3 yrs ago, I've gotten comfortable wearing pjs or what I wear to work out in ( hubby's sleeveless shirts and my gym shorts). Yikes I know but he would tell me how beautiful I was and how sexy I was on a regular basis but I see how he looks at me sometimes. He never says I'm ugly or fat even though he's aware that i gained 10 pounds since january but so has he,lol. How can I get his attention again? I wanna be the woman he desires and I don't feel the part. I got like no reaction to my nakedness lastnight so I'm worried. Now he does work a weird schedule and he's tired but even tired I still got noticed. I put on jeans & a tank today and will make it a point to work out @ nite but I still worry. Any tips? I was planning to do a strip to his fave song when he got off work but I haven't felt confident enough I guess.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:03 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• The best tip I can share for getting your sexy back is this.......

Sexy starts in your mind.. Sexy is a state of mind. Sexy has to start from within you. It doesn't matter how much you work out, what lingerie you wear...etc..etc.. If YOU do not feel and think that you are sexy, it won't matter. If your husband told you that you are the sexiest woman that has ever existed multiple times a day, if YOU don't think that as well you would never believe him.

Want your sexy back. Start from within. What makes you think of yourself as "sexy"? What makes you feel sexy (not what you think others think is sexy, but what YOU feel is)? What activities make you feel good about you? It all has to start with YOU and how you see and feel about yourself..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:31 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Get a boudoir shoot done. Its a good way to boost self confidence
    AudinCadesMommy

Answer by AudinCadesMommy at 1:10 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Do the things that make YOU feel sexy. For me, it's taking a long bath, slathering on lotion, lighting some candles in the room and putting on some lingerie. It makes me feel good, and that's come across to my husband. After having my youngest baby, I went and bought some different lingerie because, although I had lost the weight, my body wasn't back to "normal" and I needed things that fit me differently. My husband definitely appreciated it and thought it money well spent!

Answer by missanc at 1:53 PM on Jun. 8, 2011