What is the best way to get rid of stretch marks??

I've got stretch marks really bad and I have tried everything that I can think of. They just wont fade

AudinCadesMommy

Asked by AudinCadesMommy at 1:07 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Idk..lemme know if you find out. lol.. I think my stretch marks give me personality =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:08 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• time

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:08 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• mederma...
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 1:16 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• bio oil is good, you cant get rid of them but it will lighten them
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 1:21 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Once you have stretch marks there is no way of totally getting rid of them. It is damage that is done to the skin itself. Stretch marks can and do fade overtime.. Tanning can make them less apparent for some people. There are ways of masking them but not totally get rid of them.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:00 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• they never fully go away they only fade, i have some on my hips from when i was 6 they are faded and you cant see them unless i go to the beach and get sun burnt lol im gonna have more now that their all over my belly
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 9:05 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• OMG...girlfriend.....THAT is a question of the century, LOL!!! If anyone finds what works...I want to know too. I hate my stretchmarks. I hide from my DH in broad daylight if they aren't covered. What a downer. I'm even embarrassed for my Dr to see them and he's a DOCTOR. Besides, Laser removal.....Is there anything that truly works? Inquiring minds want to know. :-)
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 9:26 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Youc annot EVER get rid of them. You're stuck with them.
    Ataemommy

Answer by Ataemommy at 7:17 PM on Jun. 9, 2011