Help with gathering information please???

My boyfriend is trangender. I want to know everything possible about transgenders, so i can be more supportive, and have the knowledge needed to help get through this time of transition. I have searched and searched online for the best information, but everything i come across isn't satisfying me. If anyone can find or know of sites or books loaded with information about EVERYTHING to do with transgenders please let me know! I greatly appreciate all the help i can get. And thank you all that do take the time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• With all the information available on line for any topic you still are looking for different kind of info? Good luck.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:40 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 1:45 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Most of the information i have been finding is abuse towards transgenders, and thats not really want i want. Thats where i am having a hard time.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:46 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• hugswhat are you looking for exactly? procedures? did you watch the show on OWN about Cher's daughter becoming a man? It was very interesting. There are support groups out there as well. I hope that helps a little. I am not really clear on what you are looking for...Good Luck and God Bless you Both!!

mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 1:58 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• try contacting some of the national gay and lesbian groups. They probably have info or could direct you to some.
    Good luck
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 2:07 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Thank you for everything so far... I seriously mean everything, including procedures. But thank for all the advice so far, and the 3 websites!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:10 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• http://www.google.com/search?q=transgender+support+forum&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 4:22 PM on Jun. 8, 2011