I need a kick in the butt!

by this time I should have already made the bed, brushed mine n DS (3yo) teeth, changed clothes (both us) n move on w our day. Right now, my son is reading on the floor w pjs, I'm in my robe sitting on the bed daydreaming. Good thing is we've both had breakfast n DS has gone twice in the potty! But I need some motivation! I hate this!!
Btw: I'm 33 wks prego today n only slept a few hrs last nite cuz Im feeling very uncomfortable.

Vero0724

Asked by Vero0724 at 1:49 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like you need to ease up on yourself! If DS isn't hungry and all his immediate needs are met, let it go ! You said you didn't rest much last nite.When he takes his nap, take yours too. Go on, you have my permission. Just have your hubby a Sloppy Joe sandwich for dinner when he gets home.
    dkvhensley

Answer by dkvhensley at 2:02 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Take it easy Hun ... I'm almost 35 weeks and I do the same at times... I have my ups and downs .
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 2:12 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I think I'm having a brain fart where my mind goes blank as to what comes next. I was able to get us dressed and teeth brushed, phew! And it's already noon here :/
    Vero0724

Comment by Vero0724 (original poster) at 3:08 PM on Jun. 8, 2011