Question

I guess I am lucky because my 5week old for the last few night has slept 6hrs threw the night. should I wake her to feed her? is it ok?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in General Parenting

• Oh honey...leave her. Enjoy the quiet while you have it...get some sleep...zzzzzzzz..... When she's hungry she'll let you know soon enough : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 6:08 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Let her sleep..she'll be fine. The extra quiet hours will be great for you too!!!
    angiemgiu

Answer by angiemgiu at 7:22 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• let her sleep she will wake up when she's hungry,,enjoy the few quiet times,,, congratulations on your baby!! and enjoy!!
    seexxymama4u2me

Answer by seexxymama4u2me at 8:04 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• For the first few weeks I would wake him (now a 16 mos old! ) to eat. Then I realized he would wake to eat, so I just let him rest and I tried to relax.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:27 PM on Dec. 11, 2008