Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Ex wife issues...what would you do? (long srry)part vent

So me and my husband have been married for a year and me and his ex wife became friends (for a short time before I found out she was trying to get back with him AFTER we were already married!!!WTF?? Anyway so I'm on vacation away from my husband and I haven't spoken to her in about five months. Well she hacks onto his facebook sends me a message saying I'm signing for a divorce I don't think its going to work out and I'm going back to (her name) and I'm sick of your sorry ass and your bs...then put on his facebook he was married to her and then blocked the funny thing is that I had just talked to dh and woke him up...I called him after I seen all this and told him I sent her a message telling her this "that's funny since he is in the shower and I just spoke with him but I already know who this is and I wish you would leave me and my husband alone and I wish you the best of luck in your life.." Well me and dh don't know what to do other than file harassment and stalking on her...its to the point she has tried to put her children into it. (They have no children or anything together) and go as far as saying her brother is dyeing I'm thinking for sympathy..well I know for a fact her brother is fine...we are at the end of our rope with her and have no idea what to do..what would you do?


Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (9)
  • i would file the complaint of harrassment also change all needed passwords on computer.block her # from phones if u can. and anything she sends to u (voicemail,email ) save it. so if u go to court u have proof she is crazy so to speak. u can start off with an email stateing to please leave u and dh alone ( always be nice ) and that if this nonesense contiues futher u will take, restraining order. also u can try and change ur phone number. good luck hun.

    Answer by tabbys4 at 2:03 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

  • Ignore her!!! Don't repond to anything she does..if they don;t have kids and your DH isn;t in her kids lives then why even be in contact with her at all? let her go!

    Answer by happymama02 at 1:59 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

  • He needs to shut down his fbook or change the password and block her. If they have no kids, then why do they have a relationship at all? Just ignore the bitch and if she calls or comes over, then file complaints and ultimately get a restraining order. I think your dh should call her and tell her directly to leave him alone.

    Answer by Shanna84 at 2:51 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

  • I'd save and document everything she says and does. Since they have no 'ties' to each other (like children together) then there is no reason for her to ever have contact with you or him again. I would give her one warning and tell her if she does not stop ALL contact then you will have no choice but to file a police report against her and seek legal action. (I would also be prepared to follow thru on this). I would also delete and block her from EVERYTHING-- facebook, myspace, email, cell phones....And also tell any mutual friends that you do NOT want to have anything to do with her, and ask them not to discuss your personal business with her. Good luck!

    Answer by MizLee at 3:12 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

  • i agree with the above, the more you keep on giving her attention/feeding her, the more she keeps finding it funny to mess with your lives

    Answer by americansugar80 at 2:14 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

  • He has told her to back off and leave us alone and she doesn't even live in the same state she lives over 1000 miles away from us!! He has deleted his facebook also

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:17 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

  • Restraining order? Harassment? Sounds like the right avenue, if your dh agrees!

    Answer by Lynda-Lou at 5:56 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

  • If your husband and her have no children together..

    Wellllll there is no reason to have any contact with her period ever!

    Tell the two face to back off are you will file charges against her.

    Answer by Dannee at 9:33 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

  • That was my mother right there. My father had a gf who he planned on marrying, and my mother pulled this crap. Tried to use me and my brothers to get back at my dad, and all kinds of horrible shit. The best way to deal with angry ex wives....ignore the shit out of them. They'll try and try and try, but honestly, he has no ties with her, and he should cut off every type of communication with her if shes like that. Don't give her any attention at all.

    Answer by monstersmommy20 at 2:51 AM on Jun. 9, 2011