Do you think if I was to sleep with lots of baby powder while I sleep I will STOP waking up sweaty?

I am not sure if it's night sweats, hot flashes or maybe overly covered up that causes this but I wake up good.
Thanks for listening ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Health

• Maybe. Try taking a cool shower before bed and go to sleep with your hair wet. that keeps me cool.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:06 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• It might help. I wake up every night in a disgusting sweaty mess.......blah. I have a fan blowing on me, I sleep nude, and I just keep on a sweating! Good luck mama
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 2:09 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• No, but you will wake up with gunky powder all over you. I used to sleep with a fan pointed at me. LOL
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:09 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Sleep with the window open :0)
    lil_momma_vdv

Answer by lil_momma_vdv at 2:11 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I don't think it's great to breath in too much powder especially when you sleep. I'd go with the cool shower before bed & a fan blowing on you. Try not to eat at least 2-3 hours before bed either. If you go to bed with undigested food in your stomach, it causes your body temp to rise working on digesting the food & you'll get perspired.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:11 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• breath =breathe (sorry spelling)

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:12 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• sprinkle just a little on your sheets too you don't want to OVER do it like ILove said though cause of the whole breathing thing it freshens the sheet too =)
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 2:22 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• You will end up pasty. Night sweats can be symptoms of a few things- obviously a fever, but also diabetes, and sleep apnea. Evaluate if you are a candidate for any of these things!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:12 AM on Jun. 10, 2011

• i would think that you would wake up with 'cake like' dough on you

windows open, fans, ice packs
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:32 AM on Aug. 22, 2013