I am SO happy I have a boy that doesn't want dolls...

The doll poops and pees. Am I the only one finding this kinda' gross, and am happy I never had anything like that??

wenona_mandy

Asked by wenona_mandy at 2:22 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We had one that did that. Too gross. I threw away the food packets so she never pooped. I didn't tell my daughter she peed either. She was just another doll with 2 holes down there!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:24 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• My girls have dolls that pee..they mustn't have seen this one yet! lol
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:24 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Awe come on. lol. Even my 5o year old mom had a betsie wetsy! :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:24 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• My kids never wanted a doll like that either, thank goodness. Yeah, it is kinda gross.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:24 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• i had a doll that peed, wiggled, and said, ''mama! mama!''...i carried that thing everywhere! i even used found-change to buy real baby clothes at neigborhood garage sales.
    i played Barbies a lot, too..but when they came out with the one who was pregnant, as a kid that grossed me out. go figure! lol! (it still grosses me out, having been through it myself! lol!)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:25 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I think it is kinda amusing I haven't bought one for my daughter, but my son does play with my daughter's doll and he has his stuffed animals too he likes to play daddy even though his father figure is useless and wants nothing to do with him
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 2:25 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• My dd has never wanted dolls like that. Although she did want this one that cries and its very annoying.

Answer by gemgem at 2:25 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• LOL! I had a Baby Alive doll when I was little. I would feed it this special food it came with and it was supposed to be pooped/peed out...which it did but still not all of it came out and it ended up being all moldy and gross on the inside! SO GROSS!! LOL I guess they didnt think of that before they made it...ew . I will not buy mild child a eating doll because of that,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:29 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I wanted a doll like that when I was a kid! lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 2:32 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• is that a baby alive doll? I wanted one when I was a kid, I didn't know they made them like that anymore.
    I think I'll put it on my holiday list and give it to my husband!

The last baby doll I got for my collection I had to give to my niece because he thought it was creepy and it drove him nuts! probably because it was a doll where you could set it down and it would cry after about 15 minutes. Like a baby waking up. :)
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 2:37 PM on Jun. 8, 2011