Help

with this hot weather im sweating and i itch like crazy i cant stop itching ive tryed i was wondering what i could do to stop my self from itching beause by the time im done i have really big nasty looking soars on the back of my legs i know its heat rash but im bout to go crazy from itching

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Health

• Are you drinking enough water? And are you sure you are not dealing with mosquito bites? They sound a lot like what you are describing.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:30 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Are you sure it's not poison oak or ivy?? I had what I thought were some mosquito bites at first. They itched a little then got worse. It turned into a huge itchy patch over a few days and was the most miserable experience!! I tried benedryl, clalamyn lotion, hydrocortisone creme- finally went to the doc who said it was poison ivy or oak. The itching was worse than chickpox!! Good luck!
    SCMomKatie

Answer by SCMomKatie at 2:30 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I use aquafor for my children. They get the same way when the heat comes.
    styhmMommy

Answer by styhmMommy at 2:41 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Calamine Lotion will help alot!

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 3:08 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• no i know its from heat rash its just that when i sweat i itch
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:47 PM on Jun. 9, 2011