Help !

Okay So i was on the nuva ring for the past six months and got my period every time i was supposed to (March 30-April 3, April 24-April 27 May 15-May 18 ) So I have been getting my period every three sundays. now that I havent taken the nuve ring this month I feel like I should have gotten my period this past sunday. I took a pregnancy test today (wed. june 8) and it came out negative If I was pregnant I would only be about 2 or 3 weeks so I dont know if I just took the test too soon or not. I havent had alot of pregnancy symptoms except for morning sickness but it lasts all day and I dont actually throw up even though I feel like I wish I would!

I guess Ill just wait to see if I get my period next week and test again

Also I dont have health insurance so going to a dr to find out for sure isnt an option right now. I have to apply for medicade and it goes through so much faster if your pregnant so I am just going to have to wait to find out so I know if I have to rush it or not.

Thanks any advice or similar situations is much appriciated! <3

jaydonsmommy75

Asked by jaydonsmommy75 at 2:42 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You can alwasy go to a clinic tht offers free pregnanacy test...I went to 1 that even did an ultra sound
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 2:44 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I would just wait another week and see if you start or not. Then test again. It is to soon to test at 2-3 weeks without a blood test. Also I would dismiss the morning sickness because there is something going around right now...I know a lot of people who have been sick for the past week or 2. Good luck and I hope you get the answer you want =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:45 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Both PP's advise well. You may want to find a good 'free' clinic in your area, just to have that option available whenever you need it. But it is too early to find out if you are pregnant for sure. Prepare for the worst, and hope for the best. GL :-)
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 2:49 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I'd just try to bite the bullet and wait another week or two and retest. Just try to stay calm and not think too much about it..if your stressing over it, that could make you not have a period too.
    Good Luck
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:52 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I would ake another one in a couple days or as other said go to a clinic.
    GOOD LUCKK!!
    biggmamma19

Answer by biggmamma19 at 3:52 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Your body could be thrown of from the lack of birth control. I wouldn't worry too much unless you miss another period.
    CaityMarie

Answer by CaityMarie at 4:11 PM on Jun. 8, 2011