More worried about HER feeling than MINE!!

I want to make sure I am not being dramatic abut this and have a legit reason to be upset. My so HAD a boss (shes not there anymore) and they had (I THINK) an odd relationship. She always wants to spen time with him when im working and am not able to be there. (now i know this is only facebook but it still shows a relationship) On his fb shell write stuff saying (i miss you..."love ya" etc...) ive taken it for long enough and before he didnt wat to say anything because she was his boss & it'd be awkward at work. (sholdnt have let it get to that point anyway but w/e)
she wrote him on fb saying "Hey you hope youre havinga great day:D keep your head up, you always know how to get the job done. Miss you & love ya" IM extremely irritated by alll of this. and im ready to pack up his crap & make him leave.

So now she doesntwork there and he STILL will NOT SAYANYTHING.....to her. He is more worried abot HER feeling than mine!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• I'd me FURIOUS!!!!
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:44 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Are you sure there was nothing going on?
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 2:46 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Not a good sign.....
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 2:46 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Sounds like an affair to me, either physical or emotional.
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 2:47 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• WTH! Yeah..i'd be bent over it too. Email her and ask her whats up...why does she say "miss ya and love ya" to YOUR man? Weirdo. I mean..I'm friends with males that have girlfriends...but I'd never say "girlfriendy" kind of stuff to any of them. For one...I just don't feel the need..for two..MY man wouldnt be happy with it (does she have a man of her own?) and for three...I;d worry about what my friends woman would think! I wouldnt want anyone to get the wrong idea. Oh yeah..I'd email her and ask her what her deal is. If your s/o doesnt like it..tell him to get over it, you have a right to know. He should delete her.
    Good Luck.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:48 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• maybe you should speak up and make a direct post on her page or on his about how you are not taking to kindly to her leaving your dh flirty posts..I most def would..
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 2:49 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• .....I just went through my husband cheating. .... I would really confront him about this. That's is what it sounds like to me.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 2:49 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• This would not be acceptible at our house.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 2:55 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I did confront him, andhes more worried about NOT saying anyting to her "so it isnt awkward" he says than he is about how I FEEL!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I want to castrate him right now.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:56 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Send her amessage yourself you said they donlt wrk together screw what he wants!!!!
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 2:58 PM on Jun. 8, 2011