I'm looking for a blue-toned shampoo to correct brassy-colored highlights. Anyone know what products I might be able to get at my local Walmart?

My aunt told me to try Matrix Solutions so silver, but I don't think they have it here. She also recommended a paul mitchell product, but I can't seem to find that online to figure out what it is.

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 2:49 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• shimmer lights. It's about $10 but it works well!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 2:51 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• i don't know what your local walmart carries...if there's a beauty shop in it, you might find the Matrix shampoo there. if you have a beauty supply store local (sallys, beautyco, ect..or even an ulta) you can get clairol's shimmering lights shampoo. (purple bottle)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:52 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• There's probably not anything at Wal-Mart that will really help. Do you have a Sally's beauty supply store near you? If so, they can help. And they're not too expensive.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 2:52 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• *shimmer*...haha..
    dullscissors

• Yeah, the ONLY thing I have nearby is a Walmart, and I want to do it before the weekend. I might have to just see if I have a friend who's going to be in town and can pick something up for me, if I can't get anything at walmart. Thanks!
    Adelicious

Comment by Adelicious (original poster) at 3:01 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I have gotten the shimmer lights at wal-mart.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:03 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• sally's would be the best place. good luck!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 4:07 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• You can get the shimmering lights at Smiths grocery store. I've seen it there, and I think it might be a buck or so cheaper than at sally's!
    tbrosnan

Answer by tbrosnan at 6:48 PM on Jun. 8, 2011