How do you make sausage gravy? What about biskits?

I am just making them from a box this time, but cerious as to how you make your biskits? What about your sausage gravy? I am making sausage gravy for dinner tonight I normally just put flour and milk in it (normally don't drain since my sausage has very little grease) I also salt and pepper it, but I am looking at a diffrent way to make it. I don't like mine as thick either I rather have it kind of thin, but no matter how much I try when I make mine it gets thick. Cause I am trying to get the milk to warm so it isn't cold.

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 3:03 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Food & Drink

• That's the only way I know how to make gravy from scratch. you add some butter since you said the sausage doesn't make much grease. and if you don't like it thick add more milk...
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 3:11 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I use the packets for the gravy and add it to my sausage. And i use the refridgerated biscuits. I like to think i'm a pretty good cook, but those are two things i've never mastered! lol! My gravy always turns out blah, and the biscuits are always too tough.
    MommaTurbo

Answer by MommaTurbo at 3:28 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I use refrigerated biscuits, brown up my sauage and I use the peppered gravy mix
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 3:35 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• lol @ bizkits
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 3:39 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• The more milk you add the thinner it'll get. Just add salt and pepper to taste from what your already doing.
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 4:42 PM on Jun. 8, 2011