Is it possible to have a period and still be pregnant? Twins?

I ask this because I had one but then missed a period the next month. I have already gained 10 lbs and feel a baby bump. Also all my tests have been negative. I know im pregnant. I tracked my ovulation days, we had lots of sex. I feel my belly muscles stretching as I did with my first child. And I have food cravings like mad! I'm either more than 4weeks or I gotta be pregnant with 2? What do you think? Of course I am going to see a doctor soon but just wanted your thoughts.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I think you should get a blood test. Anything is possible. When I was pregnant with my girls I had a bit of break-through bleeding, but I didn't gain much weight in the beginning. hth
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 3:08 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• oh yeah i bleed for a while in the beginning with my boyys
    melodyann2011

Answer by melodyann2011 at 3:12 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Sometimes we can psych ourselves out. Our mind can play tricks on us. If you got a negative pregnancy test then the symptoms you are feeling are most likely something other than pregnancy. If you are pregnant and it's too early for the test to pick up then you wouldn't be getting pregnancy symptoms. If you are really concerned get a blood test! Good luck!
    CaityMarie

Answer by CaityMarie at 4:07 PM on Jun. 8, 2011