Can you get pregnant two days before your cycle?

For the month of may i didnt have a cycle and i had unprotected sex on the 30th of may with my boyfriend and i wasnt expecting my june cycle until around the 20th but i started my cycle all of a sudden on june 1st. so i was wondering is it possible to become pregnant two days before your cycle. And i also have very sore breast and im always tired and kinda moody. I took a pregancy test from the dollar store i was the one u take 5 days before ur missed period it said negitave so i was wondering what do i do or what could it be.. Please help me...

jchanell

Asked by jchanell at 3:07 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• it's always possible...you can even get pregnant while on your period...there really is nothing you can do except wait a while and re-test if you still think your pregnant
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 3:12 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• WOW hunny not to be mean but REALLY!!! You can get pregnant when your ON your period!!! and usually your ovulating a few days before.

lil_momma_vdv

Answer by lil_momma_vdv at 3:12 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• i was just asking because ive never been thru anything like this before.. and it was bothering me because i missed my period for may and it just came in june
    jchanell

Comment by jchanell (original poster) at 3:22 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• It just amazes me how people don't know these simple things but yet think they are responsible enough to have sex! Sex ed sweetness How are people really suppose to know if your pregnant or not only a text or a doctor can tell you.

lil_momma_vdv

Answer by lil_momma_vdv at 3:44 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Test *
    lil_momma_vdv

Answer by lil_momma_vdv at 3:45 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• LOL...I was wondering if their was a new way for cell phones to tell if someone is pregnant. You get a + or - text message and that's that? LOL OP...you could be pregnant. What you need to do is wait until July rolls around and if you miss your period then...take another test. If you did get pregnant on 5/30 there's not even nearly enough of the hormone in your body required for a HPT to confirm a pregnancy. You will have to wait until July.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 5:33 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• It would be very unlikely for you to get pregnant 2 days before AF.

You ovulate 11 to 16 days BEFORE your next AF. If you ovulated 2 days before you would not be able to substain the pregnancy because you would have a very severe form of lpd.

And actually it is nearly impossible to get pregnant on AF but SOME, not most, do get pregnant from the intercourse they have on their period because they ovulate VERY SOON after AF when you have a short cycle.

I am absolutely AMAZED that lil mama is lecturing others on what they should and should not know when she is so clearly uneducated about the female body.

I swear reading the book Taking Charge Of Your Fertility should be a REQUIREMENT to answer questions in this section.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• Not really sure why I got the vote down....Everything I wrote was a FACT. You dont have to like that I am right but it does not change the fact that I am.
    Anonymous