• In the Spotlight:

Isn't it amazing how they just know?

It is amazing to me how wonderful my kids are. They know when mommy or daddy doesn't feel good and even though I am very blessed with good kids...most of the time :-), they are so exceptionally good when they know one of us isn't feeling well. They ask if there is anything we need or if they can get us something...staying so quiet when we are trying to rest. They just amaze me...boy oh boy I'm such a blessed momma. Do you have times where your kiddos are just exceptional little ones and you just don't know how you got so lucky?

sdks2011

Asked by sdks2011 at 3:35 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• Aawww..you are lucky. Yes every once in a while my son will notice something about us and comment on it. He goes in waves of good and bad like most kids, when he is good he is helpful and considerate and we just glow in that because you just don't know how long that will last LOL!
    choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 4:05 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Yes because they want to be big and help out in times of need
    BitsMom00

Answer by BitsMom00 at 4:12 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• its nice to have caring kids thats when u know u have done good when im tired my dd gets a blanket and sits next to me and says just rest mommy u have done enough today i love her so much
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 5:35 PM on Jun. 8, 2011