I live in Mass. im looking for health insurance. Who do you have? How much does it cost? How big is your family? Any suggestions? pleace help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Money & Work

• If I'm not mistaken, Massachusetts mandated health insurance for all it's residents. I would contact the local welfare department and get some information. Try this website:
    http://www.mahealthconnector.org/portal/site/connector/
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 6:20 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I have Ameriplan and an HSA. The Ameriplan costs $39.95/mo and I put $160 in an HSA every month so there are NO out of pocket costs!

www.LowCostBenefitsPlans.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:28 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• are you working/on assistance/? call 1800 masshealth or ask your job if they provide insurance,,,,i have blue cross.and they decuct it from my paycheck,,,,i have my family,,,, good luck
    seexxymama4u2me

Answer by seexxymama4u2me at 8:01 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• If you don't have insurance try mass health they accecpt almost everyone and if you're low income you won't have to pay any fees although they are very small
    Anonymous