I hate my family?

im 21 year old single mother.. trying to attend college and my family is not supportive at all.in high school I was a straight a student but had a baby so i had to put college on hold.. my mother is the worst mother in the world ..no matter what I do..she always put me down. she tells me im never gonna be anything in life.. i have to get out of this house ..i found a school four hours away and they are telling me not to take my baby like i would really leave my child with people like them.i have no help..i know its gonna be hard ..i dont expect it to be easy ....but i think i can do it .. staying here will turn me into a nobody ..any advice ladies...a lil update ...i talk to her father who just so happens to live in the same state as I would be going to school agreed to take her and i can see her every weekend. that way I can focuse on school mon -fri and work ...do you think thats a great idea

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• That's where I am with my husbands family right now. I am vbery resentful the counselor just told me..
    Get on with your life and become the Mother she never has been to you and learn from her mistakes.
    Good Luck & Huge Hugs!
    Anonymous

• U go an take care of tht baby yes it will be hard but u can do it be the best u can be for ur baby.. Be a great mother tht u never had...
    kiki637

Answer by kiki637 at 3:42 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• hey more power to you if you can do school and take care of your baby and hopefully a job as well. don't let anyone tell you different, you have to do what's right for you and your baby. get away from negativity
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 3:49 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• if you feel you can succeeed go tothe school and take that baby with you, if you believe you can do it. and im sure you can find people around the school that might be willing to help you out
    jenn660

Answer by jenn660 at 3:52 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Good luck.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 3:53 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• you need to get out there asap!!! you do whats best for you. i have an idea...message me it might help...
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 4:03 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Be careful "hate" is such a strong word. Just be the mother that you never had and always wanted. Good luck!!!!
    Anonymous

• group hugYou can do it mama!!!

Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 4:08 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• woohoodoes the school you want to go to have childcare available? You can do anything you put your mind to!!!! We are here for YOU!!

mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 4:49 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Go for it! You obviously want better for yourself, and your daughter. Go, do it.....Otherwise you will look back in 10 years and regret the things you could have done differently, and this is a biggie! This is a chance to make YOUR life and YOUR child's life better. Never, ever let anyone tell you differently! If you have the drive and ambition, do it. Do NOT wait. Make the move now, while you are young. When people pull negativity out it is out of the disappointments in their own lives. Some people just do NOT want others to succeed. If you have the opportunity, have the drive and ambition, and have the means, then go. I moved to Nashville Tn, from Alabama following a divorce. I knew no one, I had no job....I just did it. I needed a fresh start and I was 45 years old! It was THE best decision I ever made. No, it wasn't easy. Yes it was tough. But otherwise I wouldn't have met the wonderful man I am married to!
    Lynda-Lou

Answer by Lynda-Lou at 5:46 PM on Jun. 8, 2011