Info on Cleveland, Tennessee area

We are moving to the Cleveland, Tennessee area along the 75 corridor near exit 35. I was wondering if anyone can suggest an area or town that has a really good preschool or Montessori and elementary schools. We would like to be in an area that we can place our child in sports such as T-ball and/or soccer. We are also looking for a home to rent or possibly purchase or a good real estate agent to speak with in that area if you can provide any suggestions. Any help you provide is appreciated. I will be traveling to that area in a week or so to try to find a home/condo. Someone suggested the Ooltewah area. Just curious if you were moving to the area where would you suggest living.

ebbiekay

Asked by ebbiekay at 3:52 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I wish I could help. I can only suggestion taking a look on google and typing it what info you would like to know because you can see the areas via satellite now, or finding chatrooms for that particular state and chatting up the locals.

Good Luck!
    MissyNewMama

Answer by MissyNewMama at 7:13 PM on Jun. 10, 2011