Anyone in or near Eugene, Oregon need a cat?

We are giving our cat, Sam, to the first good home that wants him! He is sweet and full of personality! We just have decided that with the baby coming soon, its time to get rid of Sam. He has an add on craigslist under "free cat and cat supplies" check it out if you want or let me know if anyone is interested! Thanks!

Tarrar

Asked by Tarrar at 4:00 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Pets

• My only concern with trying to rehome him the way you're trying is the likelihood of some abuser getting him and torturing your cat.

I'd take him to a local shelter and/or post on petfinder.com for a minimal selling fee.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 4:15 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• My fear of taking him to a shelter is that all the shelters here are so over booked with animals, that they would put him to sleep if he did not sell. I can't do that :( I know there are lots of good people out there, I originally got him off of craigslist, so I'm not to worried and of course plan on meeting with whoever takes him,.. if I get a bad feeling I'll keep him :) Thank you though!
    Tarrar

Comment by Tarrar (original poster) at 4:26 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Are there any no-kill cat shelters in your area?
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 11:13 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• No sorry I'm not close to u
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 8:55 AM on Jun. 14, 2011