IYO, Should Maria take Arnold back? Would you stay?

They have four kids together, and I thought that she was Catholic... what is your opinion? Would you stay in her situation?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 4:16 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Me personally.

No I would not stay in that situation. However, to be fair. I would not have put up with him and his "situations" for nearly as long as she has.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:17 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I would not stay if my husband had a child and an ongoing affair with someone we continued to know (and employ!) for fifteen years. That is just too much lies and secrets. I am 90% sure I would leave him if he had a child with someone else no matter what the circumstances, but the only way I'd even consider trying to work it out with him if it did was if he told me about it immediately.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 4:18 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• He has been cheating on her before they got married, she knew who he was! It is only a problem because he has a child with the other women, prove that he is a cheater.

Catholic's can get a divorce.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 4:21 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• The cheating would be enough for me to try to get through. Adding a child that has basically been under my nose for his entire life would take it to a whole other level. I don't think I could stay. I'm not saying mine is the "right" answer, but for me, it would be too much.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 4:53 PM on Jun. 8, 2011