Is showing your chest in a text message cheating?

I was looking at the Weiner guy who sent pictures and lewd messages to some ladies and I was wondering, is showing one's chest cheating or simply stupid and immature?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 4:18 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• I would say cheating.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:18 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I say both.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 4:19 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• IMI~If you are in a committed marriage/relationship, Showing someone other than your SO your naked chest with the intent to sexually arouse another (or yourself) IS cheating....
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:20 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• When it's about those type of things I always say that If it's something you wouldn't do with your spouse in the room or when your spouse is around then it's cheating in my book.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 4:21 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I saw mostly the second. But then my husband was nude the first time I saw him, so I guess I have a different perspective.
    (it was a nude swimming place, long story. )
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 4:21 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Not IMI, but rather IMO...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:21 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I agree that it's both. That's the kind of thing teenagers do....and it's immature even for a kid.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:22 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Both
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:24 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I wouldn't say it's cheating but I wouldn't say it's right either. I guess in the long run what's important is what your spouse thinks is cheating and what is not.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:24 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Yep. That doesn't mean it's "wrong" in general, when it involves two consenting adults. But it doesn't absolve one or the other of responsibility to their spouse if they are a MARRIED consenting adult.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:25 PM on Jun. 8, 2011