Have you ever cheated on your spouse? Did you tell him? If not, will you?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 4:21 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• No I've never cheated on DH and never will. I have too much respect for my marriage, my DH and my self to cheat.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 4:28 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I did. And it saved my marriage and taught me some enormous life lessons and got my priorities aligned. His forgiving nature showed me I was in the right place and should count my blessings instead of feeling sorry for myself. That was 4 years ago this summer and we are best friends now like we should have been in the 1st place. I've never felt more grown up/adult. When I stepped back foot into my own house after that I had to realized I had evolved into a new person with new baggage, new regrets, but also a completely new heart and soul.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:25 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• No I have never & I am not that kind of person but if I did it would eat me alive until I came clean I know that. I have been cheated on and it hurts & he didn't tell me I had to find out other ways. He always denied it.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 4:25 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Nope, never ever cheated on my DH, and I never will.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 4:30 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• No, I would never cheat.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:38 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Yes I have. I have no plans to tell him.
    Anonymous

• Yes more than once at that when we first got married. I told him every time and always the next day! I had a horrible drinking problem and loved attention. I was young and very much needed counseling because of things that i had went through when i was younger that i never delt with. My wonderful husband was very patient and knew that i loved him very much ( which i did and didnt want to be with any other person just like to fool around) he knew that i had unresolved issues and stood next to me the whole time while i took on my drinking problem and mental issues. We are happily married for 3 years and are expecting our first child in 2 month. I always told him because i felt horrible about it, and i loved him so much so i myself didnt understand why i couldnt say no to everyother guy. Some people cheat because they are unhappy in their relationship ....some have other issues that need to be confronted.

lil_momma_vdv

Answer by lil_momma_vdv at 4:43 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• no, 17 years of marriage.
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 5:00 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Nope.
    mommydinasaur

Answer by mommydinasaur at 5:28 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• i cheated on an ex once, i told him. telling him was the worst mistake of my life!
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 8:35 PM on Jun. 8, 2011