Maternity portriats

how far along were you when you had your maternity portriats made?

jax.devine2010

Asked by jax.devine2010 at 4:27 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was 32 weeks for the formal portraits we did..... they were POORLY done and very disappointing. Baby #2, though, I was so sick that portraits weren't an option. I didn't go in public alot since I was fainting so much Honestly there are no snapshots of me in my 2nd or 3rd trimester since I spent both in the hospital
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:30 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• 35 1/2 weeks and I LOVE them! I had the Hubs come along and we did some together and I did some solo. Worth every penny and such a sweet memory :-)
    praying4baby985

Answer by praying4baby985 at 4:30 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• OMG i love maternity pics! i cant remember exactly when i did mine i ant to say 30 weeks er so i had DS at 36 so it was b4 that lol
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 4:32 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I was about 32 weeks, and I only had them done with my first. I like them, but more than anything, I wish I had taken more frequent every day pictures through my pregnancies.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:33 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I love that women are embracing their pregnant bodies to the point of maternity photos. There was a time, not so many years ago that pregnant women were sheltered away as much as possible. The idea of willing taking a pic on purpose of your pregnant belly was unthinkable. My grandmother was born in 1912...all these things were true in her life time. Some of them were true still for my mother now almost 75. Even when I was carrying my first child our church was doing new directory portraits and the photographer wanted to know if I would rather wait since I was "so pregnant"
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:38 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I take pictures once a week at least of my growth but I am getting mine done at 34 weeks.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 5:50 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• We didn't have any maternity portraits made, I wanted photos of my baby, but not really of my belly.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 5:57 PM on Jun. 8, 2011