Should I Stay or Should I go?

I'm a head administrator in a christian group.The owner has dissappeared and rarely pops in the group.It seems as if I have been left to run the group and this is frustrating.How or what should I do? Should I stay in the group or walk away?I have sent the owner a message to see if she's ok.She sent back a message stating she has been so busy with her kid and tries to catch up in her groups. But it seems she has forgot this group. What should I do?The group is dieing out and I can't do this by myself.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:37 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Maybe you could ask her if you could get some other admins in the group. If she responded to the first question then maybe she will answer your next question.
    onix

Answer by onix at 4:48 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• woohooi agree with the above post. if you believe in the group then revamp it. You can do it!!

mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 4:51 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I say get in the drivers seat u can do all things threw Christ that strengthin you it maybe over welming but you wouldn't be the leader of choice if this administrated didn't think you could handle it I don't know you but I think if u put ur mind to it you can handle it don't give up
    MinnieMoni

Answer by MinnieMoni at 8:22 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• there are plenty of groups. i stopped going to mine since it died out so i just went to another one.
    it happens. i rather have people there that want to be there, so if you don't want to do it, opt out and give a brief explanation as to why.
    if you cared there would be no question ya know
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 8:28 PM on Jun. 8, 2011