Don't you wish they would build nursing lounges in all, if not most public areas?

i would!! i'm extremely self conscience about breast feeding my baby in public! even with a cover, which wouldn't work anyway cause he does like anything on his head while nursing, They have a nursing lounge at my mall! I love it! it's the only place i've ever seen one, i wish they had them in resteraunts too! what do you think? would you consider breastfeeding more if they had more nursing lounges in public areas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No. I have no problem feeding my baby in public as long as I was covered. If people had a problem with it I told them to piss off.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:39 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Nope. I wouldn't use them if they did. I see no reason to hide the fact that I'm doing what is best for my child. I am proud to nurse and have no qualms about doing it in the open!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:39 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I wish I had some you guys self confidance! I feel like such a baby!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:41 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I wish that nursing in public was more widely accepted. I nursed in public and didn't care if people had a problem with it. If I was somewhere noisy though, I was more likely to go into a fitting room or something, just to get a quiet place to nurse.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:43 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• YES!!!! I hate the idea of having to breastfeed in public! But when the baby wants to eat and the "bottle" is hanging off the front of your chest LOL..what else are you supposed to do???? I still can't get the hang of pulling my boob out without anyone else seeing it so yes I definatly wish there was a designated area to do this lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:44 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Lol...I'm probably going to get voted down for saying that lol...it's not that I'm not proud to nurse because I am...it's just that I wish I could do it without everyone seeing my boobs and I havent gotten the hang of pulling it out without flashing everyone yet lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:45 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Who cares if someone sees your boob, it's just a boob, nothing special! Every woman has two of them, every man can do an internet search and see thousands of them... Feed your baby and be proud of yourself! I simply can't stand these anti-woman attitudes that so many of you have on here... If you can't be proud of you, your kids never will be!
    Anonymous

• No, I had no problem nursing in public. That would be a huge waste of space.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 4:48 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I"m not anti woman! I just have self confidance issues, big difference!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:50 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I think she was talking about me OP lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 8, 2011