How often do u and your hubby go on a date

my and my bf said we would go once a month...... thats doesnt happen i think mommies and daddies need time just together.... even if u talk/laugh about the kids the whole time lol

jcruplus2

Asked by jcruplus2 at 4:40 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Never. We didn't go on dates before we were married, we have no need to now... We went out for our one year wedding anni. (Feb 2007) but not since.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:41 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Not nearly as often as I would like. But we go out twice a month on a date.
    mama777

Answer by mama777 at 4:43 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Date night is every night for us.. Even if we are just staying home, we make it a date night. Date night in our minds has more to do with attitude and interaction between the two than it does the place we are at.

As far as actual out on the town date nights. We have 2-3 a week usually.

To be fair. We are empty nesters. Our only is grown and gone.. When he was growing up, date night out and about didn't happen routinely until he was a teen and was able to home alone. However, we did date nights at home at least 1-2 times a week when he was little. We did things like: special dinner for 2 after the kiddo went to be, dinner and a movie just for us after kiddo's bedtime, romantic picnics in the living room after bedtime, dinner and dancing, we even did a private luau for 2 a couple of times (I hit the store, bought cheap decorations, cooked up a meal, and had the living room ready to go when hubby got home from work).
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:45 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Date? we used to weekly when we first got married but we are going on 8 yrs and it just never happens. Mainly because we butt heads as to who will watch our 6 yr old
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 4:47 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Hardly EVER :( i do think couples need "THEIR" time to talk about adult things b all mushy an b carefree for a couple hours!

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 4:47 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• what's a date?? it has been s long, i can't remember....
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 4:55 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• very, very rarely. we just recently went out just the two of us for his birthday, and it was so nice. i felt young again! and we both laughed and had fun which is something we haven't really done in a while. but with 3 kids i feel like i would be burdening my mom or his mom to watch them, so we've given up on nights out. i guess it's only going to be a special occasion type thing, instead of a twice a month thing like it used to be, but that's okay.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:01 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Ummm NEVER! Last time we went out was for my birthday in November and he proposed to me.
    Februarymom2009

Answer by Februarymom2009 at 5:01 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Ha ha ha, we haven't been on a date since Valentines of 2009. When we go on "dates" we have to take the kids with us. Oh how I would love to go on one!
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 5:04 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Maybe twice a year?
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 5:08 PM on Jun. 8, 2011