Am i pregnant or not? my stomach feels full, like a lot of pressure but the tests are confusing?

I will tell you the whole story because i am so confused. I had sex through out the month of may up until the 28th of may. Around the week of the 15th i started feeling nauseous and dizzy but then it passed until the week of the 22nd i got nauseous/dizzy/headaches/mood swings/backaches/dry mouth/ tiredness and also my stomach felt stuffed like there was a lot of pressure but then on the 29th for 3 days i got my period and it was light but heavier then spotting then i felt ok but a few days later i got all the symptoms back so i took a fact plus test and it came back positive, so make sure because it was light but readable inside i took 4 more tests 2 fact plus and 2 clear blue all came back negative? i am so confused and don't know what to think please help i want to know if i am pregnant or not!!??

lover42694

Asked by lover42694 at 4:48 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'd call the doc to get a blood test.
    canelamami

Answer by canelamami at 4:51 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• No one here is a psychic so you're not going to get help there. Even if you are pregnant, it's early to be talking that many symptoms and pregnancy does not make your stomach feel "full".

I'd really love a vote down option for these questions.
    Anonymous

• Go to the doctor
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 5:48 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Call your doctor, go to a planned parenthood if you can't afford the doctor. Get a blood test. There could be something else going on that needs treatment...
    michcous

Answer by michcous at 10:27 PM on Jun. 8, 2011