As a home consumer of like Avon, Mary Kay, Scenty, Party Lite, ect. what makes one rep stand out from the rest?

Thank you taking the time ladies and offering ideas :) I am not doing this to advertise or market I honestly want to know outside my group of networkers from the consumer or customer's point of view.

djavongirl

Asked by djavongirl at 4:49 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Absolutely how fast I get my order that I wanted.

Also,.I have an Avon rep and a Scentsy Rep both.The difference between the two that I notice right off is that my Avon rep is very nice, personable, not pushy, and I can tell she really appreciates my business no matter the size of the order at the time.

My Scentsy rep on the other hand hardly knows I'm alive. I order from her site, never get a Thank You from her even when I see her in person and I just don't care for that. Especially when I have made$50- $200 orders for family, Christmas gifts, birthday gifts etc. and sent numerous family and friends to her, which now I'm kind of sorry I did.  I guess I just don't care for her laziness ((I guess that's what it is)).  Anyway,my last Scentsy purchase was from a different rep I found ,so she lost my business.

So, for me..that's the difference.  I guess that's what you were asking??

KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 9:09 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• How fast they can get the product back to you,
    Anonymous

• My aunt has done avon for 30years. I remember at one time she would stock up on sale items through out the year. So when popular products went on sale she'd buy a box of them. Then every year or maybe twice a year she'd have a sale at her house & invite all her friends to come. Not sure if she just operated it like a store or hosted a party but either way a good idea in my opinion. People miss sales, dont have enough cash at the time of a sale, or didnt bother to stock up at the time.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 4:51 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• when they themselves use the product REGULARLY. when they try to get you the best deals and when they make the parties FUN, not just hand you the catalog and say go for it.
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 5:07 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Games easy, simple since you will have a variety of women.

Box full of products let the ladies look at it for an amount of time then cover the box. Everyone writes down on a piece of paper how many items they remember whoever gets the most correct wins. Used to love that game lol
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 8:30 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• ty for those responding so far :) I made a newletter to go with their order to give updates on products and tips and said they can add to the tips. I also give a little goodie bag with hugs and kisses & dove chocolate with a sample. I asked on the group that other ladies sale on and never got feedback if these were good ideas or not. The girls that I know have mentioned to me that a particular item they use all the time or quite often I make sure to have that on hand. I was just wondering how I can take care of my girls best from y'alls point of view cause I ask them and they say I am awesome, ect ect. I honestly want to know. :) So keep it coming ladies and thank you for all your help.
    I also understand the training and different books give marketing ideas too, but like I stated before want to hear it from up front.
    djavongirl

Comment by djavongirl (original poster) at 5:02 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Good point BeachyBabe.....I am having an open house and have been racking my brain to make it not such a snooze....strippers? LMAO If you have ideas can you mention them here or message me? I was trying to think of things to make it entertaining....if yall have ideas plz mention them here too. I already have pizza on the menu and door prizes of course...but as far as games go I don't want to do something boring :(
    djavongirl

Comment by djavongirl (original poster) at 5:11 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Yep I'm more likely to buy from someone who has the product on hand and doesn't have to order it. I want what I want when I want it. Lol Go ahead, call me impatient. :)
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 6:04 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I am the same way I hate buying stuff online although I do it quite often I can't wait to get it and of course I have to play with whatever it is that day! LOL same with shopping I digg all my stuff out the sacks ect. ect. LOL
    djavongirl

Comment by djavongirl (original poster) at 6:06 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• That is great Mel TY!!!
    djavongirl

Comment by djavongirl (original poster) at 8:33 PM on Jun. 8, 2011