Are you tha "man" of the house???

Does your SO/DH stay home while you work?? If so, do you ever wishe the role was reversed??? I DO!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• Nope, we both work.
    Maybe we are homosexual men then.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 4:57 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• No, he goes to work while I stay home. I'm so happy with things the way they are!

Answer by missanc at 4:54 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• No. But I wouldn't mind if he decided to be a stay at home dad, why not? He would still be the man of the house in my book.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 4:55 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Nope, we both work most of the time summer I get to stay home Yippee!!
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 5:00 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I work, but I'm still the "man" of the house. I make all major decisions, not to mention do the power tool wielding.
    Ataemommy

Answer by Ataemommy at 5:05 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• yes i work hubby stays home with kids wish i could stay home but he still man of house
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 5:18 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• we both work i make and do more
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 5:32 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I am the one who fixes things and puts together furniture (including the baby crib when I was 9 months prego!) Does that make me the man?
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 5:36 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I do make about 90% of our incomebut he is still a man. He does about half of the housework around here honestly and I do about half of the other half LOL I make about 2 dollars more on the hour than he would so it doesnt make much sense for him to work and me to stay home. I like shopping too much. He strips out scrap metal and makes about 100 every two weeks and thats what he does while he os home with the kids so I am ok with it. Every now and then do I wish to stay home full time. Then I would have to do all the housework and I can barely keep up.
    SaturnsMom

Answer by SaturnsMom at 6:18 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• No, I am a woman and a SAHM. I am fine with it, most days and even if the roles were reversed I would still be a woman.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 8:11 PM on Jun. 8, 2011