Natural Birth or C-Section with twins???

hi my name is kathleen n im about 13weeks pregnant... would like to know some advice on what is best to do when having identical twins... i would like to give birth to them naturally... is there any way you can help me in fullfilling my wishes... i gave birth to my girl 3years ago naturally in 35weeks...shes healthy n beautiful...i would like to give birth to my twins the way i did with my princess...please advice proud mommies and mommies-to-be...lookin forward to your kind words/advice/comments...ty so much... ^_^

jkkpotters

Asked by jkkpotters at 5:07 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It all depends on the position of the 2nd baby after the first is born. Many moms have natural for the 1st and c-section for the 2nd.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 5:09 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I have not had twins but my best advice would be to find a multiples group in your area and find out which obs are going to be natural birth friendly when it comes to twins.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:15 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Talk with your doctor about what you want for a Birth Plan. If you want natural then GO natural.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 5:19 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• My sis had her twins natural.. MD pushed for c-section but they were in perfect position.. Talk to your OB about this now and each visit after so they know your wishes.. If everything is OK for natural, go for it..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:29 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• It is not necessary to have a csection with twins. I had mine naturally, and even if one is breech, you can still deliver them vaginally.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 5:30 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• wow ty so much for all your advice n support...i will definitely do as you adviced...ty so much... ^_^
    jkkpotters

Comment by jkkpotters (original poster) at 5:57 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Natural is always a better option for giving birth. Unless they are in desperate need for a quick delivery avoid the c-section.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:19 PM on Jun. 8, 2011