Ladies I need help, Please tell me what to do :(

DH calls me today and said he took some money that his mom owed me and went and bought a PS3 card for $20 which I told him he could buy at Walmart the other day, but I told him it will be here when we get back from vaca. We should save that money to spend out there having fun. He agreed and said " I just wanted to break you and I did" and laughed about it. PISSED ME OFF!
So back to today... I'm not feeling well so I said I don't want to talk about this right now and said goodbye to him told him not to call me on his other breaks at work.
His mom calls me to see how I'm feeling. I told her what happened. And I told her if you own us money don't give it to him anymore.
Well with her little always turns big ( I should know better) well long story short I end up crying she starts saying "If you hang up on me" and ends up trying to threaten me and I am shouting over her "DON'T THREATEN ME DON'T THREATEN ME DON'T THREATEN ME" and she hangs up on me because I wont listen to her shit.

Between her and her son and me feeling sick I just don't feel like going on Vacation anymore. Oh and did I fail to mention its a WHOLE family vaca like his parents will be there too, We are supposed to leave friday.
What should I do? Part of me wants to text DH "I wont be going to Vegas anymore, you broke me alright!" But I feel like I'm being childish

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:21 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• All of this over $20 seems a bit crazy to me, especially when you mentioned that you had already told him that he could get one. I am not saying the way that his Mom handled it was great but it all seems way blown out of proportion. I would let things go and work things out and go and have a great vacation.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 5:25 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Sleep on it and then see how you feel.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:32 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I agree with Melbornj, go and vacate and have a blast. Being sick makes thing sooo much worse.
    ShelbysHope76

Answer by ShelbysHope76 at 5:29 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I say sleep on it. It sucks to have an argument like this over 20 dollars though. Letting little things like this bother you isn't exactly a healthy thing to do. Money will always come and go, but they feeling you have for one another will always be there whether good or bad. I really think you should try to sleep on it, and try to come to some sort of agreement with yourself, if it is really worth becoming this upset.
    The fact that he lies all the time is a bit unacceptable. No one should ever have to deal with their significant other lying. This in part allows me to understand your anger and frustration toward him. My suggestion... Take a step back, and view the scene from a diferent point of view, and see what your new view on things are.
    I hope things get much better for you, your man, and the family. I hope i helped!
    sillymumof2

Answer by sillymumof2 at 7:10 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Sorry this sounds like a huge childish fight to me.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:54 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Its the lying thing that pisses me off. He gets all huffy puffy and angry when other ppl lie but he lies ALL THE TIME when it comes to his video games. $20 is $20 its not like he stole a $100 and its not even stealing because he worked for it, but its the sneaking around behind my back,. Oh and he put the kids to be an hour and a half early just so he could go buy it. I was already asleep in bed from being sick.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:27 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Maybe you are right. I'm also supposed to start my cycle this weekend toobad

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:31 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• vacation is supposed to be fun, if you don't want to go then you really shouldn't have to!
    i think his mom is the most childish for hanging up on you. just be the bigger person and never yell
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 8:23 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Well his mother called and bitched him out and now we aren't going. Now he doesn't want to go :( I'm super mega pissed that he is letting his mom control what we do! She has control because she pissed him off so damn bad that he wont be going and neither will me or the kids.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:47 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Sorry, but it sounds like you already were childish starting with the $20 and ending with the screaming and hanging up of the phone.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:56 PM on Jun. 8, 2011