So what's your turn on? adult content

I used to be really involved in my church's youth group when I was teen. There were weekend retreats 3 seasons out of the year and during the summer one that was a week long.

A lot of make out sessions happened at these retreats. A lot of times they would happen in the church sanctuaries partly because it was the last place most of the counselors/chaperones would patrol for this sort of thing.

I still have a thing for churches. boy, was the chapel at the tower of London fun! Until someone that worked there came in and busted us. :(

so how about you? care to share?

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 5:42 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• The local hotel/casino resort....very nice rooms ( we get 2 beds because we "need" it) where we can soak in the tub with candles try new things on one bed....hit the casino then "pick up" my husband and have him go back to my room where we mess up the other bed...he crashes, I go back to the casino play some/eat some, then go back to the room to sneak under the covers for some cuddling
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 7:28 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I am SUPER easy to please, lol. My neck/ears are the hot spots and my hubby knows if my legs are stubbly I cannot be sexual no matter how hard he tries. I am also especially ready to go after a pedicure which is a rare treat I get a few times a year. We're busy w/ small kids in the house, though, so neither of us can be too picky. Last year we stayed at a VERY fancy hotel alone with the french doors to the balcony wide open (below zero outside) and the fireplace to keep us warm.... heavenly.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:50 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• a tall white male, preferably 6ft and over , muscles...money.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 5:45 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• My butt... lol I love it when my boyfriend grabs/feels up my butt. I have no idea why. :)
    Tink05215

Answer by Tink05215 at 8:05 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• My husband in a "wife beater". OMG he's so hot! His Dune (for men) cologne...my nose is extremely sensitive to smells (sneezing), and its about the only thing that won't make me sneeze. And OMG does it ever turn me on!
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 7:18 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Im pretty easy, I LOVE flowers, yes they die, but it just means made a conscious effort and thought about me. My ears and neck are pretty good ones too..
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 7:58 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• wish i knew! i'm pretty frizzled out cause i can't get my brain to shut out the resentment i feel for him during sex.
    Anonymous