How can I prove she has faked miscarriage???

Where do I start?? I found out my boyfriend of6 yrs had been cheating on me and apparently gotta her pregnant. She only came out with she was pregnant after he had called it off wiv her! I had doubts straight away. She put a scan picture on Facebook as her profile picture at 8 weeks then a later scan both pictures had no name date time nofink on and I noticed in the pictures the sacs where different shapes. She has caused so much trouble 4 us in other related things an told my boyfriend she wud destroy him. The pregnancy carried on until she was 16 weeks pregnant. Then she apparently went in2 hospital @12 o'clock had a scan an the was a faint heart beat then another scan an there was none then by 3 shed had 2 give birth to this baby, she was out hospital by 11 round seein his family takin photographs of a scan agen no name jus a picture. She says she had an injection to bring the labour on an the baby was 8cm I've luked on the net an a baby is around 12cms at that stage? She says after she was put on a maternity ward with other babies! This is really getting 2 me I have had miscarriages in the past an I feel she is doing this to try an keep hold of my boyfriend an av people feel sorry 4 her. If she was Pregnant then fair enough I wudnt wish it on any1 but I jus want 2 get 2 the bottom of this an I feel there's no way of Eva findin out if she can't come up wiv any proof.....plz help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:59 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• eye rolling

Anonymous

• You cant prove it. Just drop it and move on is what i would do.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 6:02 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• just give up and forget about it. why bother with it? no baby, no problem.
    except the fact that you aren't very choosy with your boyfriends.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:02 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• ???? i don't think you can.
    nybor48

Answer by nybor48 at 6:03 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• How do you know she faked it? You can't prove anything and your best bet would just be to let it go.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 6:03 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• May I ask.

Why would you want to prove something like that? What would it accomplish in the long run?
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:05 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• You cant prove it and if she doesnt have a baby then whats the problem? I think youre missing the biggest issue here. He cheated on you and possibly got someone pregnant. Even if she was faking he had sex with her unprotected putting you at risk for STD's. Why put energy into her and this? I think my energy might be focused at kicking someone elses ass.

Answer by gemgem at 6:05 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• The only way to prove it would be asking a doctor. Maybe bring both pics u have to a OB if u know one adn let hin see and maybe they can u an unoffical opinion.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 6:06 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Oh and PS I have scans of my babies online and took my name off too. I didnt want people seeing my name and info.

Answer by gemgem at 6:06 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• (((HUGS))) i dont think you can prove it
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 6:06 PM on Jun. 8, 2011