Work From Home Jobs???

Does anyone know of any real work from home jobs.
Can you really earn a decent living?? Websites ??

Thanks Ladies.
xx

prettypinkbump

Asked by prettypinkbump at 6:16 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Money & Work

• This question gets asked several times a day. Reality is at home "jobs" are not easily found....most that have a job they work from home worked in the office for years and proved themselves to be reliable and able to work from home. The majority of us here, that work from home do so by having our own business.....whether you babysit, run errands, sell on ebay or are an independent rep for a direct selling company.

Jobs are scare in the workplace and at home. The best bet is to start some sort of business....what you choose to do or sell should reflect your own hobbies and interests. I'm personally a beachbody coach selling workout systems such as P90X, Insanity, TurboFire and supplements, and motivating and coaching people on their journey to get fit. It's what I enjoy, it's what I love, so for me it's a good match.

Research ones you might like. If interested there are videos on my site: www.FitWithMelissa.com
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:42 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• The ones I have seen and tried I barely made anything at all and half the time I got a bunch of spam or you would have to pay $200 just to get started which to me seemed stupid. If i am going to pay that much I would rather buy a starter kit from a home business company. I decided after trying different direct sales to go with Dove Chocolate Discoveries and I feel it was my best decision yet. Hope you can find something that will help. If not I am here for any questions.
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 7:43 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I am in the process of posting pages 2-4 of a list of legit jobs I have. The first page is up, you can check that out now and check the next three out tomorrow... Here's the link to my blog (where the list is going up)

Finacial Fitness

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:04 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• By the say those on my list are NOT businesses (unless you read the business list), they are JOBS...

• I have a Gift Basket Business and I love it and yes it is legit!:-)

I do this all from home:-) This may or not be for you, but thought I offer:-)

What are your passions?Can you afford $19.95 a month with no parties required,no quotas, or inventory? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check .:-) My check is on my profile, so com[letely legit! If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-) Which will be ending soon.
    After 7 days it's $19.95 a month! That's it!
    Great ways to make extra money:-)
    3 ways to make money:
    recruiting
    sales
    corporate membership accounts

Have a Beautiful Day!:-)
    Best of luck on your search!:-)
    Jen
    Gift Basket Biz
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 8:32 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I am an independent rep. it cost $200 hundred to start, $99 goes to owning the business for 1 year, $99 to website and training. I had a cafe and my overhead far exceeded this business expense. I like what I do because I help other people, I also don't handle shipping or products/services, or payment for either. My business is to make connections with people and help them. I too didn't like the idea of forking over money to start making money, I researched this Rep. business & the monthly web fee is so small & training is continuously available. I am not a sales person so not carrying inventory and not going to friends and family for customers is important to me. All I need is my website!!
    1northwestmom

Answer by 1northwestmom at 11:04 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home online and I love it! It's not a job, it's a business. I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms who specialize in helping each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:53 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are more than welcome to read through my blog when you have time at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:11 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I so agree with the first post. The are rare and most do not pay enough for you to stay home. After a year of searching, I put my time and effort into a business. At least you know you will get money from it. Otherwise, you need to do something like a home daycare or something like that.

I do highly suggest Scentsy though. Me and my entire team have been doing great with it.
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 11:24 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I would love to share with you my journey with Arbonne International honey. Arbonne is a 31 year old health and wellness company that has stood on mauntra for 31 years of pure, safe, beneficial ingredients. This business has allowed me to come home from my corporate job as an accountant and be my own boss! love it! Arbonne is very legit and I would love to share with you and answer any questions or concerns you may have. Website is www.arbonne.com and opportunity is www.arbonne.com/opportunity.asp

hope this helps honey
    thanks!
    Erica
    1-662-295-3169
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 2:16 PM on Jun. 9, 2011