I NEED HELP!! PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!!!!

MY NAMES AMBER IM A TEEN! I JOINED THIS SITE BECAUSE I WANT TO GET ADVICE AND MEET PEOPLE, I AM A VERY CURIOUS TEEN :) I WANT TO NO WHEN IS THE RIGHT TIMES TO HAVE SEX IF YOU DONT WANT TO GET PREGNENT?????

ME AND MY BOYFRIEND HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR A LIL WHILE NOW AND WERE MATURE SO WE TALK ABOUT THE FUTURE TOGETHER LIKE MARRIAGE KIDS WERE WERE GANNA LIVE! WE LOVE EACHOTHER VERY MUCH WE R SOUL MATES FOR EACHOTHER IM 18 SO IM MATURE. WE DONT WANT KIDS RIGHT NOW WE ARE ON THE LEVEL OF GETTING TO KNOW EACTHOTHER STILL.. NOT READY 4 SEX YET BUT PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY PROBLEMS SO IM READY FOR THE FUTURE!

THANKS LOVE YAH!!! :)

XXOO YOUNGFUNLOVE AMBER<3

YOUNGFUNLOVE

Asked by YOUNGFUNLOVE at 6:16 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Birth Control and Condoms doll. AT ALL TIMES.
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 6:17 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• When your on Birth control!!!!
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 6:17 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Mammawoods took the word right out of my mouth.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:18 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Before you start having sex, you should talk to your dr or health clinic nurse about getting on a birth control that is right for you. The prime time to get pregnant is about 2 weeks after and 2 weeks before your menstrual cycle, so be especially careful at that time. It is good that you are thinking ahead! My advice as a young mother is to finish any college you need before you even think about having kids. It's a lot harder and more complicated to go to school while raising kids! Good luck in your future.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 6:20 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• The right time is when you mature enough to deal with possible consequences, meaning you will get pregnant unless you get some protection like the pill which is 99% safe, do not rely on condoms they are not reliable and often sit in the stores for years before they get sold making them rotten, and unsafe. Do not let your normal urges forget the need for protection!!!!!

Answer by older at 6:20 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I hope you are both working and can support an accident if it happens. Otherwise, go to your local Health Department. They have nurses that can give exams and a Dr that will put you on birth control pills at a discount or free (if you're not working). If neither of you are working, you shouldn't even be thinking of having sex without protection.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 6:34 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Dont have sex without protection bc pregnancy is always a possiblity..the pull out method doesnt work and condoms can bust or slip off so i would say get some birth control..GL!
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 6:43 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• U can still get pregnant on birth control.. so use condoms too.. an finish school..
    kiki637

Answer by kiki637 at 10:24 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• When you're adult enough to tell your parents, take birth control properly and because no birth control is 100%, when you are ready to care for a child if you should get pregnant. There are other ways to show love hun.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 6:06 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• PS I'm proud of you for being mature enough to ask for advice :)
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 6:07 AM on Jun. 9, 2011