Do you feel stupid when??

You are watching a movie or TV show or reading a book and start crying? lol. I was just watching a show where the baby died at the end and I was crying so hard. I could just imagine my husband walking in and seeing me like that! Lol I'd never hear the end of the it!

jedwards2009

Asked by jedwards2009 at 6:19 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Lol...yes I feel like a complete idiot! lol...I don't feel so stupid when I'm watching a movie and start crying but I feel like a complete loser when I'm reading a book and start sobbing like a baby....but when I read My Sisters Keeper by Jodi Picoult....the ending of the book is completely different then the ending of the movie I was crying like it was MY life I was reading about lol...such a loser
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 6:23 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• No, sometimes you just can't help it. My son just told me it embarrasses him when I cry because of a movie or book- I told him too bad!!

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 6:24 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Lol Jodi Picult Books ALWAYS make me cry!! I re-read the Lovely Bones while I was pregnant. HUGE mistake. My husband comes home and I am laying in bed just bawling like crazy. He ran up to me freaking out then saw teh book and said "oh my God!" and walked out and shut the door lol.
    jedwards2009

Comment by jedwards2009 (original poster) at 6:24 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• only if everyone turns and says AWW SHES CRYING
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 6:24 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I only feel dumb if I'm around other people and I cry. I saw Sam I am and bawled for hours, thank God I was alone! lol
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 6:38 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I did that with Dear John the other day, hubby cant make fun of me cause he cried more then I did in The Notebook. The other one I always cry in is PS I Love you.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 7:13 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• haha naw my family always makes fun of me because i always cry i cry at commercials
    sweetsone

Answer by sweetsone at 7:30 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I get real emotion with movies and shows too. The other day I was crying over an episode of Criminal Minds. My husband always makes fun of me, but I just can't help it. My Sister's Keeper makes me cry like a baby, so does a Walk to Remember. Don't you hate it that you've seen the movie so many times and every time you still cry? lol
    nik_ay209

Answer by nik_ay209 at 8:29 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• ohh yeah! I always cry when I'm reading or watching
    movies....cuz sometimes it remind me of stuff happen to me and I can't stop crying.
    reem114

Answer by reem114 at 8:10 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• I usually feel more stupid when I am laughing to myself at a show.
    kdwiegandt

Answer by kdwiegandt at 1:25 AM on Jun. 10, 2011