How do you feel?

How do you feel about your significant other looking porn, naked pics, etc.

mama28th

Asked by mama28th at 6:54 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• If he does it with me, then there is no problem. If he does it alone, I don't like it. I would feel betrayed at him getting off alone; I don't get enough sex as it is.
    Anonymous

• as long as its just porn and naked chicks from porn or any of those sites then thats fine with me.. every man does that.. but if its naked pics of chicks he knows or maybe the ex then i would be pissed... haha
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:04 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I don't believe he does, but it wouldn't bother me unless I thought it was becoming an obsession.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 7:14 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Yeah if it is off a porn site I don't care. In fact there have been quite a few nights where I have felt like crap and TOLD him to go watch some porn. But if it is pictures of someone he knows, or if he were to start talking to someone FROM a porn site.. his ass would be on the curb!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 7:15 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Not allowed. He knows how I feel.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 7:28 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• i think i would have a problem with it if he was doing it secretly. he rarely does and when it happens it's usually with me around. we really shouldn't but we are not perfect.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:59 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• doesn't bother me at all, hell I might watch it more than he does. But as long as they are poeple niether one of us know, it's cool with me.
    Anonymous

• My husband has been working for a satellite company in the broadcasting department for almost 10 years. He sees porn all day long, so he is desensitized now. Not with me, but with the whole allure of porn that men have. He doesn't like strip clubs, and he hates fake boobs. So it makes me feel better. But even before all this, I didn't mind it, as long as he still had sex with me and didn't need the porn to get up or off. I even ordered him a subscription to playboy. But I do admit, that when I was prego, it did make me a little insecure. But he loves you and married you. If he seems like he's not into you in the sack, then I would have a talk with him. And guys jack off all the time. It has nothing to do with you, or even another girl. They're just horny creatures, and creatures of habit as well.
    berrysweetmamma

Answer by berrysweetmamma at 11:00 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I used to be ok with it, and thought it was just something every man does, until my hubby got addicted too it. We went to marriage counseling, and our counselor was specialized in sex/porn addiction, which really helped us a lot. Now there is no porn in our house, and our relationship is much better. 2/3 men who consider themselves casual porn watchers report they can see themselves becoming addicted to it....that to me is really scary!
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 11:04 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I'm not bothered by it. He doesn't look at it all that much, and sometimes I look at it with him. The only rule is that it cannot be anywhere that the children may find it.
    SkyeGirl

Answer by SkyeGirl at 11:31 PM on Dec. 10, 2008