Kids say the darnest things!

I was cleaning my home when my almost 4 yr old dd said " mommy, why are you cleaning?? nobodys coming" LMAO

share yours.. I have tons but this one just happened today lol

KayGia0704

Asked by KayGia0704 at 6:34 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• I am pregnant with my second, so I have been trying to get DD (3) prepared. I've shown her videos of different stuff related to new babies, and read books, etc. about how things will be different. I showed her a video the other day of a baby breastfeeding and she looked at me, completely terrified. I said, "Baby, what's wrong?" And she said,

"The baby is going to eat your boobies?!"

FatGirl239

Answer by FatGirl239 at 12:49 PM on Jun. 9, 2011

• that was really cute. my kid called me out on stealing his seat...
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 6:39 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• HAHAHAHAHA thats awesome!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 6:34 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• The one that always gets me is when my now 4 year old was 2. We were walking home from the bus stop with her brother
    Son: Can I go play at __________'s house?
    Me: No. The school called and you're in trouble. We're going home.
    Her: Can I go play at __________'s house?
    Me: No. We're going home.
    Her: But I'm not in trouble. She then looks at me with a why can't I go? look.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 6:41 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• my son just turned 4 he talks alot to everyone that comes over the thing he keeps saying right now is the kitten jacked him up
    wells2811

Answer by wells2811 at 6:54 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• lol cute! :)

I was in the kitchen finishing up lunch for the kids and my daughter came into the kitchen and said "hurry up slowpoke" I couldn't help but laugh. We just stood there for a min just giggling!
    It didn't upset me at all because when were leaving or doing anything she is always the last one out the door, getting her shoes on, or getting in the car. I always ask her "are you coming slowpoke?" :) ... I guess today was her turn to get mommy back. :)
    EvansMommy31605

Answer by EvansMommy31605 at 7:01 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• How cute
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 8:56 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• my son heard his Tia (auntie) say that our friend (brit) broke another friends (reyna) bed frame by sitting on it. so she was telling me and my husband what hapened wheile we were driving, she told us brit said she didnt do it. my son loves reyna to death so he was upset brit broke her bed). the next day our friend brit comes over and my son asks her "brit why did you break reynas bed" so my sister tryed to save herself by saying no Alex(age 4) i said we all broke the bed and my son looks her square in the face and says "Tia you said brit broke reynas bed in the car, Tia you know Jesus doesnt like liars" she just sat there shocked!! LOL so yea be careful what you say around your children
    Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 7:58 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• My 3yr old grandsn says... Memama Are you Happy??? 100+ timesa day...lol
    shefree

Answer by shefree at 7:40 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• 20 yr old DD to my 4 yr old DS.
    Jack, I love you! You are soo sweet. Where did you come from, are you from Heaven?
    Jack; No, I'm from McDonalds.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:15 PM on Jun. 9, 2011