I'm just so sleepy

I've been under a great deal of stress but I just can't seem to get enough sleep what should I do I'm tired all the time!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:35 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Health

• try to relax, take something to help sleep at night, lavendar spray on your sheets help,read or watch tv to relax, I also read to write things down at night before you go to sleep to help clear your mind,try warm milk with some cinnamon it it, talk to a friend and I would write back if you write if you need someone to talk to, a nice warm bath or shower,try to get up and go to bed at the same time, go have some fun, buy your self something new or fix your favorite comfort meal like mac and cheese, almonds are good for helping you sleep as well. Hope what ever in life that is borthing you gets better soon.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 6:49 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Check ur iron. Eat more greens n good protein (chicken, fish). It helps
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 6:38 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• youre just worn down...get a day for you. sleep, watch tv, go out....just relax and think of nothing but awesome stuff
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 6:42 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I recently read that tart cherries can help you sleep. Perfect since they are in season.
    ceciliam

Answer by ceciliam at 6:42 PM on Jun. 8, 2011