Acupuncture for fertility

I am having acupuncture done to help boost my fertility and help to also maintain a pregnancy as I have had 2 early m/c's in 8 months. No other fertility issues have been found with me or DH so acupuncture is the next step that my Naturopathic Doctor is going to prescribe. Has anyone had this done? Any success stories resulting from having acupuncture?

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 6:49 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm not sure if you would call it a success story so much, but here's what happened with me.
    I had a tubal ligation about 12 years ago. I'd been undergoing acupuncture for about 2 years when I got pregnant.
    unfortunately it ended in a early miscarriage, but I got pregnant.
    I wasn't even going to acupuncture for fertility reasons.

a woman I know from the gym told me that she's now going to be a grandmother and they feel it was due to acupuncture. They had undergone all kinds of procedures and treatments, then after going to acupuncture for about a month her son's wife got pregnant.

I highly suggest going, not just because it may help you get pregnant, but it can help you in so many ways!
    I hope you find a good acupuncturist and get your wish!
    Anonymous

• Thanks! I am off for my 1st acupuncture visit this afternoon :) I am hopeful!
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 11:39 AM on Jun. 15, 2011