What have they done today to make you smile?

they always make me smile but i had so much fun playing a game with my little girl today.. she came up to me and asked if she could be my boss.. she said" just pretend .. not real mommy"... so of course i agreed to play .. and MAN she sure was a tough boss. It was so much fun.. it was going great when she had me doing my own chores but when she tried having me do hers I had to quit.. lol she was pretty sneeky .. i almost fed her cat. :)

EvansMommy31605

Asked by EvansMommy31605 at 7:07 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in General Parenting

• My 2 1/2 year old starting screaming & crying at the top of her lungs. I thought she had hurt herself real bad. I kept asking her what was wrong and to talk to me and she was just crying hysterically. I was so worried. Finally she told me and said, "The sho-fly landed on my nose." There has been a fly in the house all day I've been trying to kill & I guess it had landed on her nose. I couldn't help but bust out laughing.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 7:16 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• lol how funny :)
    EvansMommy31605

Comment by EvansMommy31605 (original poster) at 7:22 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I took my 2 year old DD swimming in a pool for the first time today, and she is a little mermaid. Fearless, loved the water, let me dunk her. She was in heaven. And being a water girl myself my entire life, I am happy to know that she shares my love of water as well :)
    Made me so proud!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 7:36 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• My 4 yr old is washing the car with his Daddy right now & just knocked on the front door to give me a flower he picked. :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:39 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• aww thats nice to know your daughter loves the same thing that you enjoy.. :)
    EvansMommy31605

Comment by EvansMommy31605 (original poster) at 7:41 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• @ilovemypaulie- that is such a sweet moment!!

I was taking a nap earlier today and i woke up to my Evan saying mama open your eyes.. I opened and he had this tiny little flower in his hand and said .. "isn't it cute mama.. Here its for you"

I LOVE LOVE LOVE them soo much!!
    EvansMommy31605

Comment by EvansMommy31605 (original poster) at 7:43 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• my lil boy fell asleep sitting beside me and hugging my arm. my daughter ran away from me yelling help its mother godzilla! cracked me up!
    Ronnies_Girl

Answer by Ronnies_Girl at 7:56 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• my 16 and 18 year-old sons surprised my husband and i with dinner waiting when we got home from work.
    elliecooper

Answer by elliecooper at 8:11 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• @ ronniesgirl-- gotta love those moments :)
    EvansMommy31605

Comment by EvansMommy31605 (original poster) at 9:09 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• @ellie-- that was so sweet of your boys!! i'm sure your a proud mom :)
    EvansMommy31605

Comment by EvansMommy31605 (original poster) at 9:10 PM on Jun. 8, 2011