Dating

is it okay to start dating again after just having a baby 9 weeks ago???

kristianmommy

Asked by kristianmommy at 7:38 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Why not?
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 7:39 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I personally wouldnt just because..who has time for dating when you have a baby that young lol...but hey if you feel you have the energy for it then more power to ya!
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 7:50 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I agree with the above posters. Also, my advice is... Be up front and honest about having a baby. You might not want to just blurt it out, but he should know right away. And I made the mistake of not thinking about babysitting before I started dating (dumb, I know), but definately think about who will watch him/her while you go out. :)
    Tink05215

Answer by Tink05215 at 8:00 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• honestly... sounds rather tacky/low class.

gee wiz... be a mom... focus on this new little life.
    there will be years and years in the future for dating... right now your CHILD should come first... not your love life.
    Anonymous

• i think its totally fine. adults need love too.
    it's not low class i don't know where people got that idea
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 8:12 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• The choice is totally yours. Congratulations on your precious new baby and good luck..... By your question, I am guessing that you seek to not be judged wrongly from others'. People have the right to think whatever they want as do you and I. It really doesn't matter what they think, just follow your heart and your gutt. We only have one life to live here, live it for you and enjoy every moment you can...
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 8:12 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• If you think you have the energy, time and actually want to be away from the baby to date, I don't see anything wrong with it. Personally, I wouldn't have when my kids were in their first 1-2 years, but that's because I never wanted to be away from them and I had no energy really. lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:55 AM on Jun. 9, 2011

• as long as u will find tym 4 ur baby
    linah12345

Answer by linah12345 at 3:14 AM on Jun. 10, 2011