Please Help me. Im so confused!!

Hey well I was suppose to start my period on the 6th of June and it's now the 8th. I have been cramping and i have food aversions, my breast are tender and Im constantly hungry and thirsty. I dk if this is pregnancy or if its my period, what do yu think? I just got a PT, and i plan to take it tomorrow morning. I'm just needing advice. Thank Yu!!

Grace91

Asked by Grace91 at 7:53 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• your supposed to wait 2 weeks after a missed period to take a test or it wont show up.
    babbykrissy

Answer by babbykrissy at 8:26 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• it sound like ur fixing to have a baby to me have u gain any wight? i am going throw the same thing i am just a rear case pt test dont work on my for almost4 months so i just have to wait, i have had 3 children and all 3 started the same way lost a lot of wight and the started to gain . so thats how i always know.....
    helpstepmom27

Answer by helpstepmom27 at 8:31 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I dk if i have gained weight, its just that I was early last month in my period, i was suppost to start on the10th and i started on the 6th. For a couple of months i have had heartburn, I never get that. I have been very thirsty and i crave fruit with chicken and that has been goin on for a few months, and everything like fruit, anything really sounds good except stuff at work.. Im 19.
    Grace91

Comment by Grace91 (original poster) at 8:57 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• and this month i haven't started yet, and idk if i will, i have been taken prenatal vitimins but idk if that helped or anything,
    Grace91

Comment by Grace91 (original poster) at 8:58 PM on Jun. 8, 2011