How many times have you been heart broken

lizzybee44

Asked by lizzybee44 at 8:05 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Relationships

• Enough times to make me the

strong ...

woohoowoman ... I am today.....

Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 9:50 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Who knows? Too many to count! My first boyfriend broke my heart but later I realized that perhaps I didn't love him like I do my husband I currently have so does that count? And then my first husband broke my heart by cheating.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:06 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• LOL... had you asked me when i was in my 20s I could have given you a number... but now that I have been married 20 years and KNOW what love is I can see that what I thought was heart break was lost lust... or a temporary loss of the familiar... it was in no way "heart" break.
    Anonymous

• Once... I was broken hearted when my husband had a one night stand many years ago. That is the one and only time I have ever been truly broken hearted.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 8:12 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• 3 times
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 8:13 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• In addition to spouse/bf/so hearbreaks I've also been heart broken over deaths of family members and close friends and for a short time over losing a job. In my life I've probably been heart broken close to 100 times.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:15 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Too many times to count. I'm still mending all the wounds from my latest!
    Pyuna

Answer by Pyuna at 8:26 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Only once many many yeas ago when I was quite naive and young.

Answer by older at 8:31 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I get into relationships, feel like i love some of them, then we break up.. And as hard as it was to get over, i feel as tf there is something more out there. somthing better. So looking back i question if it was even love. and what the world or my current boyfrind as to offer.
    sillymumof2

Answer by sillymumof2 at 8:42 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I lost the one i really loved,and married another and had his kids,and then he started having affairs behind my back so the only thing that came good out of ti was the kids and grands now,we split up and i found a really good man he really loves me,i know he does, the one i loved when i was 40 yrs younger never knew i cared for him,if he had im sure thing swould have been different.
    jbaby7162000

Answer by jbaby7162000 at 8:54 PM on Jun. 8, 2011