I want....

triplets! I know you say I'm crazy but I DO. So bad. & I want all of them boys! Twins runs in my family. My aunt, 2 of my cousins on my moms side. So its very possible I could get twins but if I got twins then I'd know I'd want at least one more and that would make 5 kids. We already have a boy (2) and a girl (1). People assume we're done but dh wants one more but I really want as many boys as I can give him. I don't think I could handle another girl LOL. She is a handful!

Do you think I'm crazy?

rebel07

Asked by rebel07 at 8:20 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I think the odds are against you and you should be grateful for whatever you get. I don't think you are "crazy" per say, but triplets are hard to conceive naturally and even if it's something you want, it's something you are not likely to get.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:24 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• i know what u mean .... i have 3 boy 2 girls and i would raither have 6 boys then girls my girls are handfuls
    helpstepmom27

Answer by helpstepmom27 at 8:25 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Well you can't really make anything happen that is pre-destined to happen. Kinda loopy triplets are a handful but if thats what you want pray for it...if you don't pray because I don't want to assume then just wish for it everyday and see what happens. I mean nature is going to do what its going to do. Hope you get what you want!
    WMyLil_Star13

Answer by WMyLil_Star13 at 8:27 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• 2autistic - Maybe its just me but you came across very damn rude. I am grateful for what I have and what I get. When DH & I have our 3r child if it is only one. I'll have my tubes tied after that. How dare you judge me.

Thanks to the others, I know very unlikey to happen but I can dream!
    rebel07

Comment by rebel07 (original poster) at 8:39 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I didn't mean to come across as rude, but after re-reading you're right. It does seem to come out that way. Curse the typed word and not being able to read tone into things. I apologize for it coming out that way. Not my intent.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:56 PM on Jun. 8, 2011