Vegy meals

I'm desperate for some delicious recipes for my family,I would like them to contain zero to very little meat and lots of vegys. My daughter is having a hard time with anything that has meat,thanks to someone posting animals being tortured on facebook. Before that she had a hard time eating anything with bones in it,now it doeasnt matter what I make she wont eat it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on Jun. 8, 2011 in Food & Drink

• oh ya she is 13
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:22 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Mushrooms are a great substitute for meat.
    Cafemomoftwo217

Answer by Cafemomoftwo217 at 8:25 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Well I've had my fair experience with being a complete vegetarian, and there is always pasta primavera which is super yummy and contains no meat. Or you could make pizza at home and your daughter could personally put all the veggies and cheese she wants on it so she knows that there are no animal products. Just look up easy vegetarian meals on google or even foodnetwork.com that should be helpful good luck! Sorry I don't have actual personal recipes.
    WMyLil_Star13

Answer by WMyLil_Star13 at 8:25 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• I used to have a similar problem, now I've included veggie egg-rolls. My kids love 'em!!
    aria10

Answer by aria10 at 9:44 PM on Jun. 8, 2011

• The veggie egg rolls are a great idea, cheese pizza, veggie and noodle stir fry, potato casserole, veggie casserole, veggie lasagna, cheese burritos and enchiladas, many things to choose from
    lore_tex

Answer by lore_tex at 1:12 PM on Jun. 10, 2011