I have headaches everyday at the same time of day... also..im cold all day and wake up soaked with sweat. what is going on? what do you think?

mamajojo

Asked by mamajojo at 7:00 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Health

• Thats not a lot of information but possibly your body isnt happy with you?
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 7:12 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• could be a virus of some sort.

could be menopause.

I'd call a doctor
    Anonymous

• I have headaches everyday. Nothing otc helps. After a dr. visit and an MRI it was determined to be chronic tension headaches. I have done some things to help. I get monthly massages, got some meds for my anxiety, and some pills for the headaches themself. They work wonderful, and my headaches are getting much better. Call your dr. and schedule an appointment.
    Anonymous

• To me it sound hormonal there are some things naturally that you can try. Pm me for info.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 11:56 AM on Dec. 11, 2008

• well, it is not menopause ( im 26) but it could very well be tension headaches.... i recently had five teeth pulled, and the headaches are getting better, but the night sweats and being cold all the time are still here.. thanks fr all the input!
    mamajojo

Answer by mamajojo at 4:57 PM on Dec. 16, 2008